zondag 11 december 2011

Bonsoir!

This is obviously my introducing post, funny is that it will be my third introducing post. You see I’ve had 2 other blogs before, but that didn’t work out. Anyhow I miss blogging, so I've decided to give it another chance.

Well hi there, my name is Suze. I’m from the Netherlands, Europe, I live 20 minutes from Amsterdam in the most boring village ever.

I absolutely love music, I do not play an instrument though, I don’t have the patience for that. But I sing, that counts right?
My other two passions are make-up and fashion. But since I’m broke all the time, I do not own very expensive brands. You can see this as a budget proof blog. ‘For the fashionable but broke ones. ’ Sound good, yeah.

Lets see, something about my family. Well I have a mom and a dad and a little sister. I also have two cats and a dog, I really love love love the cats. The dog hates me, and I hate the dog.

The name 'bullet from a gun' is my favorite song that The Script has written so far. And the top of a lipstick is called a bullet, so it has something to do with beauty.

Okay, if u guys have any questions what so ever, just ask me!

I hope this blog will last a lot longer than the previous ones.

Lots of love,
Suze

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten